The summer transfer window may not have opened in Europe, but teams are preparing, and there is plenty of gossip. Transfer Talk brings you the latest in rumours, what’s coming, what’s going on and, of course, they made agreements!
Top story: Barca, Liverpool, Arsenal want Kimmich
Several clubs in Europe want to sign the Bayern Munich midfielder Joshua KimmichAccording to Color.
Barcelona are reportedly eyeing the 28-year-old German as his successor Sergio Busquets, who will leave the Camp Nou as a free agent this summer. The Blaugrana He is facing competition from Liverpool and Arsenal, although all English clubs are keeping an eye on him.
The Bundesliga side are looking for a transfer fee of at least €60 million to part with Kimmich. The Bavarians will feel no pressure to lower their demands on the club captain, and his contract will not expire until the summer of 2025.
Any move from Barca will depend on their financial situation. The club will need to assess the financial resources they will have in order to make changes in the summer, although the LaLiga champions are still looking to offload a number of players in order to find room for signings who will boost Xavi Hernandez’s squad.
Kimmich arrived at the Allianz Arena from VfB Stuttgart for a fee of €7m in 2015, and has made 345 appearances.
– Real Madrid does not include midfielders Brahim Diaz as part of any deal to sign a Borussia Dortmund player Jude Bellinghamhe is writing Fabricius Roman. The 23-year-old has been successful on loan at AC Milan for the past two seasons, but despite BVB’s interest, the LaLiga side are instead preparing an offer of more than 100 million euros to land the 19-year-old England international. The Rossoneri he was previously known to be interested in keeping Diaz permanently.
– Brighton & Hove Albion have stopped short-handed midfielders Alexis McAllisterAccording to Football Insider. Liverpool are expected to be the frontrunners to sign the 24-year-old Argentine, although Jurgen Klopp’s side may also have to compete with Chelsea and Manchester United for his signature. It is said that the release clause in his contract will be active in the summer, and although his valuation has not been disclosed, this could provide an opportunity for sides who want to tempt him away from the Amex Stadium.
– Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder Daichi Kamada is giving priority to AC Milan, he writes Shipping market. The 26-year-old Japanese international is said to be eyeing the San Siro as a possible destination when his contract expires in the summer, but could also receive offers from Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid.
– Talks are set to take place with Bayern Munich as they consider the defender’s future João Canceloreports Florian Plettenberg from Sky Sport Germany. Cancelo, 28, has been in excellent form for manager Thomas Tuchel’s side, registering two assists in his last four games, but the Bundesliga giants are said to be looking to leave the Portuguese international. the end of the campaign.
– Hoffenheim have no plans to sign midfielders Thomas Delaney regular, according to Foot Market. The 31-year-old Danish international returned to the Bundesliga from Sevilla in January, but after failing to impress manager Pellegrino Matarazzo, he is set to return to Spain in the summer.